The Queensland Housing Finance Loan could be designed for Queenslanders who is able to manage to buy or build a house but cannot get private finance from a bank or building culture. This loan could be used to buy a house that is established product, town-house or duplex, or even to build a residence.
To qualify for the mortgage you need to:
- are now living in Queensland and start to become a resident or resident that is permanent of
- Not part-own or own another home
- have a household earnings under $141,000 per year
- want to reside in the house
- have credit history that is good
- do not have significant debts
- have regular cost savings history
- have savings to pay for the deposit as well as other costs, such as for example appropriate costs, stamp duty and insurance coverage
- have the ability to spend the money for loan repayments without difficulty
- have making potential for the word associated with loan.